Pages

July 4, 2012

faces

Lawrence having fun with the guitar I brought through DuncanAfrica

enjoying Novida (pineapple-flavored) pop.. so good!!

Aunt Janelle balancing a bag of mangoes on her head.  

Kari with David. He has the cutest squeal laugh :)

Rachel

Cute little Aaron. He's a lot of fun. :)

Me and my friend Mercy. So precious!

Goofy girls. Rebecca, Ruth and Innocent.

A little boy from Mile 8, a small town a mile from the Village. He always runs up to us and waves whenever he sees us. I like him. 

Riding in the back of the pickup on the way to the Nile only 8 miles away.  Kari on  the left, with Kayla in the middle, obviously having a good time, and Tanya, the leader of one of the missions teams. 

Our girls (cousins plus one) hut! Erin, Jenna, me, Kari and Kayla

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures - what beautiful faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awesome to see some of your adventure! That guitar looks sweet, it's so so cool that kids are learning to play! So many smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these pictures so much! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at these.

    ReplyDelete